Crossroads offers consulting in three forms:
- strategic interventions
- action planning
Crossroads offers coaching with individuals in leadership in organizations with whom we have ongoing antiracism/equity and inclusion work.
Crossroads coaches institutional leaders on how they can more effectively lead organization through a process of antiracist transformation, how they can animate and model new ways of being as a person, and to help them work through challenges or concerns they are encountering in their work.
Crossroads offers consulting to help institutions consider and implement appropriate strategic interventions.
- Helping institutions think and strategize through challenges
- Helping institutions think through crises
- How to think strategically through new opportunities
- And everything in between
Crossroads offers action planning in partnership with institutional leadership.
- Typically takes place after some form of diagnostic work about institution’s complicity
- Helping identify how to intervene most effectively to interrupt practices, policies, etc. that uphold white supremacy
- Distinct from strategic planning